Youth experience a metamorphism during their time between 18 and 25 years old. It is a time of dramatic change and self-discovery, and a final opportunity to harness the greater part of their potential. These critical years set their trajectory for decades ahead of them.
The Western slave system removes these youth from our communities, and ushers them through a post-secondary education which has historically drained their creativity, confused their perception of reality, and left them financially in debt as they try to navigate a job market which doesn´t value their credentials.
Over to the Youth is an organization which seeks to aid this demographic. We collect and share empowering resources and opportunities for youth, provide and maintain a network of peaceful and creative divergence, hold community spaces for conscious growth, and connect our members with the Mentors they need.
Suitable men and women, between the ages of 18 and 25, can become a member of our organization. There are many benefits and advantages in becoming a member, which equates to a unique opportunity for accelerating personal growth and success, and cultivating a deep sense of self-awareness.
These benefits include:
- Participating in unique circle culture experiences with their peers, held by world-class Mentors, to build deep rooted connections and enhance our conscious awareness.
- Collaborating with our decentralized content archive system, and promotion via our outreach channels.
- Accessing a robust network of exceptional peers, Mentors, and affiliates.
- Fostering life-long friendships with kindred spirits.
- Benefiting from special offers, discounts, and opportunities exclusively available to our members.
- Cultivating valuable skills with our information resources and workshops.
HOW TO JOIN
HOW TO JOIN
While we do seek to aid as many youth as possible, for the sake of resource management, we adopt a quality over quantity approach when it comes to member intake. For this reason, not every applicant becomes a member.
We are looking for applicants who demonstrate:
Steps to join:
- Fill out and send an application form
- Wait for news from an Intake Officer
- Participate in a 20 minute interview
- Consent to our Code of Conduct Agreement
If you are between the ages of 18 and 25, and perceive that becoming a member will be benefit you, and likewise believe that you have gifts to bring to Over to the Youth, please use the link below to initiate the application process today.
AFFILIATE PARTNER OPPORTUNITIES
Over to the Youth seeks to establish and nurture meaningful and mutually beneficial alliances with organizations and individuals who´s objectives align with our own. Our unwavering mission is preparing tomorrow´s leaders today. It takes a village to succeed in this endeavor, and we see exponential opportunity in working with the right people.
We seek affiliation with organizations which:
- Are making a positive difference
- Will help youth discover us
- Will offer our members discounted or free access to resources, courses, and events
- Are looking to hire an apprentice
- Will join our spaces as an invited guest, to share knowledge and wisdom
Our commitments to affiliates:
- We will host a nurturing space for youth that you bring to us
- Resources that you share with us will be used to benefit young people
- We will share your events in our member calendar, and increase your youth engagement
- We will share opportunities which you create, especially job openings, with our members
If you believe that our organizations will mutually benefit from affiliation, please use the link below to contact us and schedule a meeting.
If you represent a media outlet which aligns with our values and would like to interview members of our administration, we would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss Over to the Youth and the philosophy behind it with you and your audience. Please use the following link to complete a contact form, and a member of staff will connect with you to schedule a recording.
Mentorship is both an art and a science. In the near future, we are looking to offer formal Mentor training to experienced men and women who are interested in activating the untapped potential of youth. Over to the Youth certified Mentors will be qualified to take on Mentorship positions and serve youth within our organization.